We provide comprehensive corporate services, including advising on the processes of establishing commercial companies, their transformation and liquidation. We provide services to company bodies, prepare drafts of relevant documents, including resolutions, shareholder agreements, and investment agreements. We help in choosing the optimal legal structures of enterprises, companies and capital groups. We support capital transformation processes and changes in share capital. We handle corporate disputes, both at the stage of negotiations and court proceedings.
We provide corporate services in the following areas:
- in the selection of the optimal legal form of business, we develop the required corporate documentation and represent the entrepreneur before the relevant offices and registers;
- we create branches and representative offices of foreign entrepreneurs;
- we develop and implement optimal solutions for entrepreneurs in the field of capital transformations, creation of holdings, consortia and capital groups. We prepare documents related to the implementation of the selected scenario of activities and represent the entrepreneur before the relevant offices, courts and registers;
- in the scope of the client's current activity, we prepare draft contracts, statutes, regulations and other acts regulating the functioning of business entities and their bodies, we provide services to company bodies (management board, supervisory board, shareholders' meetings, general meetings of shareholders), we represent them in proceedings before the National Court Register, we provide ongoing legal advice in the field of commercial companies law and registration law;
- we represent capital companies in corporate disputes, both at the stage of negotiations and court proceedings, including those relating to appealing against resolutions and protecting the company's personal rights. We develop action strategies, participate in negotiations and work out settlements related to such conflicts;
- in the scope of liquidation proceedings, we provide advice on activities requiring contact with the registry court (preparation and submission of applications for entry, liquidation documents, etc. on behalf of the client), and we also provide advice on liquidation activities (preparation of draft contracts, etc.),