We provide support to payment service providers by supporting them in their day-to-day operations, assisting in obtaining licenses required to operate in the EU and creating legal models and documentation corresponding to the law, but also to a modern approach to payment services.
In addition, we will develop for payment service providers, as obligated institutions within the meaning of the AML Act, required procedures and other internal regulations, and we also help in their implementation.
We provide services including in the following areas:
- we develop contracts and regulations for the payment service provider;
- we develop and implement the necessary internal procedures for the payment service provider, in accordance with the Payment Services Act, the AML Act and European Union law;
- we handle licensing proceedings of the payment service provider;
- we implement the GDPR for the payment service provider by preparing comprehensive and legally required documentation necessary to ensure the protection of personal data in the field of payment services;
- we support payment service providers in the field of cross-border provision of payment services;
- we prepare legal opinions related to payment services, AML / CFT and their current functioning.